Split System Air Conditioning
Inverter split system air conditioners are a simple yet affordable way to air condition (cool or heat) either large open rooms up to approximately 60 square meters, or just one single small office or bedroom.
They are by far the most popular type of air conditioning system sold in Australia. Some of the major benefits of split systems are:
- Split systems are flexible and come in various styles, Floor mounted, Wall mounted, Bulk Head or In Ceiling Cassette
- Cost: Split systems are relatively cheap to buy and install.
- Practicality: Split systems can be added to do additional rooms as required at a later date if needs change.
- Room Control: Individual people can control their room at different temperatures to other systems giving them total control via their own remote.
- WI-FI CONNECTION: all equipped air conditioners can easily be joined to your local Wi-Fi network. Once connected, the system can be controlled from any networked Android or iOS device.
- INTERNET CONNECTION: all equipped air conditioners can monitor and control your system from virtually anywhere, adjusting temperature and settings for a comfortable environment ready for when you arrive home. All you need is a permanent internet connection for your Wi-Fi network, and an internet connection for your phone or tablet.
- Clean Air Technology: Delivering odour and allergen free air, advanced filters remove airborne allergens such as pollen and dust by capturing them in a specially formulated filters and eliminating them via multi-stage operations built into the Air Conditioner system. A photo-catalytic filter captures any remaining particles and neutralises odour causing bacteria before the Self Cleaning Mode dries the internal anti-microbial fan and internal components, ensuring fresh air on every start-up.